PLEASE NOTE: Failure to abide by these regulations can/will result in the loss of Priority Points.
Booth Equipment NOT Included with Booth Space Purchase
The venue is not carpeted; therefore, you are not required to have carpet in your booth space. If you choose to have carpet in your booth space, you should bring it with you or order it ahead of time.
Carpet, electricity, furniture, and trashcans are NOT included with your booth space purchase and should be ordered separately. Please see the drop downs in the accordion below for ordering information.
- The exhibit hall aisles will not be carpeted.
- Carpeting/flooring in your booth space is optional. If you choose to bring/order carpet or flooring, it must encompass the entire footprint of the exhibit space.
- 10x10 booths will be set with an 8' high gray and black back drape, 3’ high gray side dividers, and a 7"x44" one-line identification sign.
Special Event Insurance
SPE does require each exhibitor to have insurance, however, proof of coverage is not required.
If you have hired or plan on hiring a 3rd party contractor to build your booth (other than Freeman and your own staff), please see the Third Party Contractors (EAC) section below.
Highlighted Rules and Regulations
- No open-toed shoes of any kind will be permitted on the exhibition floor. Violators of this safety rule will be asked to leave the exhibit floor.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted on the show floor during move-in or move-out.
- Children under the age of 15 are not permitted on the show floor during official show hours.
- Animals are not permitted unless they are registered service animals.
- Flying drones are not permitted.
See the appropriate accordion below for a full list of Rules and Regulations.
Photography/AV Recording Regulations
SPE is organized and operated exclusively to promote and further advance scientific and technical knowledge of offshore resources and environmental matters. To maintain the unparalleled technological experience, SPE must enforce a photography and videography policy that will protect the leading-edge technology showcased at the event. Please see the official Rules and Regulations to review the full policy.